German transport ship with a length of 85 m, torpedoed in June 1943, during the Second World War, 1.2 miles off Orosei in the namesake gulf, lying on the bottom with its torn prow in its normal sailing attitude.
Both the outside and the inside can be visited paying close attention.
It is inhabited by non-migratory fishes and is a passage area for pelagic species such as amberjacks (Sciaena Aquila) and tunas (Thunnus Thynnus).
Distanza dall’albergo: 7 km
Distanza dal porto: 20 min. di navigazione
Profondità media: 30 m
Profondità massima: 33 m
Livello di difficoltà: medio